Best Healthy Foods - My Way Pantry

 Healthy foods are those that provide you with the nutrients you need to sustain your body's well-being and retain energy. Water, carbohydrates, fat, protein, vitamins, and minerals are the key nutrients that make up a healthy, balanced diet

1. LOW CARB SNACK RECIPES

I'm pretty sure most people will tell you that one of the things they miss the most after they start a keto or a low-carb diet is crunchy snacks. But you can absolutely enjoy tasty and satisfying snacks on these diets.

And as it turns out, you can even make crunchy ones! Yes, you can achieve the crunch factor even without white flour and food additives. Jalapeno cheese crisps and homemade pork rinds are two great examples that I make often for my family and for myself. Another recipe that I love is this very flavorful keto beef jerky.

2. GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST

This easy grilled chicken breast is ready in less than 30 minutes, making it ideal for a weeknight dinner.

When making it, I use a simple marinade of olive oil and soy sauce that keeps the chicken nice and juicy.

Grilled chicken breast, sliced and served on a white plate. I make chicken recipes quite often for my family, so I'm always looking for ways to make them more interesting. I enjoy experimenting with different cooking methods and seasonings. But sometimes simple is best!

Grilled chicken breast is always a great choice. It's substantial and filling and keeps me full for hours. And in this recipe, a simple marinade of olive oil, soy sauce, and garlic adds lots of flavor to an otherwise basic dish.

3. PERFECT HARD-BOILED EGGS

Making perfect hard-boiled eggs is surprisingly challenging, and one of the biggest challenges is peeling them.

If you want them to peel easily, you should use old eggs. The closer they are to their expiration date, the easier it will be to peel them.

Seven peeled hard-boiled eggs served on a turquoise plate, one of them halved. I really like eggs. They are so delicious and satiating! I like them for breakfast, but I also enjoy them for lunch or for a meatless dinner. I enjoy them poached, fried, or scrambled... and I also love soft-boiled eggs. Truly, I don't think I ever tried an egg recipe that I didn't like.

So as you can imagine, I make hard-boiled eggs often because they make a very convenient snack. The problem? Peeling them is one of those theoretically easy tasks that can easily go wrong. And when it does, you're left with ugly, deformed eggs, big chunks of the whites coming off as you try to peel them. Unless you follow my recipe, of course! 🙂

4. HONEY ROASTED NUTS

Crunchy and salty-sweet, honey roasted nuts are made with just a touch of honey and flavored with smoked paprika and sea salt.

Honey roasted nuts served in a bowl I love nuts. Who doesn't? They have this winning combination of flavor and a wonderfully crunchy texture. Crunchy, fragrant and flavorful, these honey-roasted nuts make a wonderful snack (and these spicy nuts are excellent too).

They also make a great homemade hostess gift this holiday season. Well. that's assuming you'll resist the temptation to polish them off by yourself! Speaking from experience here. 😳 But seriously, you should consider doubling this recipe. It's that good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Turkey cheese?

The 7 Most Popular Chicken Dishes